Our diamonds have a truly brilliant shine that you'll have to see for yourself to believe - and you can, thanks to our free in-store preview on every loose diamond offered.
Find your nearest store today and choose from our vast selection of loose diamonds.
• Use jewelry polishing cloths - use jewelry polishing cloths for best results, but any soft cloth can also work. The fibers in facial tissue or paper towels can actually cause scratches.
• Clean jewelry with warm water - hot water can react with cleaning fluids and can lead to discoloration.
• Don't clean damaged jewelry - handling jewelry that is damaged, cracked or broken will most likely worsen the damage. If you find that a piece of jewelry is damaged, bring it in to Neves Jewelers for repair.
• Remove diamond jewelry during manual tasks - when in doubt, remove your jewelry during common manual tasks to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids.
• Put diamond jewelry on after applying makeup - cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes and lotion can contain chemicals that can often damage jewelry.
• Don't wear diamond jewelry in swimming pools or spas - the chlorine in pools and spas can react with jewelry metals causing color changes and even structural damage.
• Store diamond jewelry carefully - place silver anti-tarnish strips in your storage container to absorb the oxidants that discolor and tarnish jewelry.
• Use a jewelry case when traveling - cases are usually made of fabric or soft leather.
• Store diamonds separately - diamonds can scratch softer gems, so it's best to keep them in soft pouches inside your jewelry box